ESI’s drug and alcohol testing service meet a variety of needs.
- Lab Confirmed Testing
- Instant “rapid” Testing
- Random Testing
- Alcohol Testing
Short-Term Benefits of Drug Testing
- Cost savings and incentive programs offered by health, property/casualty, liability and workers compensation insurance carriers.
- Less chance for users / abuser to continue with costly application process
- Fewer accidents on the job
- Fewer disciplinary actions taken
- Reduced losses due to absenteeism, theft and fraud
Long-Term Benefits of Drug Testing
- Improved employee morale and productivity
- Lower costs due to losses and errors
- Reduced costs of insurance claims
- Decreased legal costs
- Decreased costs of hiring and training new employees
ESI’s drug testing partners provide customized solutions your company needs to operate safely and effectively. ESI’s drug testing partners toxicology labs are held up to the highest standards in the industry. All labs used have received their Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Certification from the Department of Health and Human Services. They maintain all required state and federal certifications.
We offer pre-employment, random, post accident and DOT compliant drug testing. We can perform instant (rapid), lab confirmed or hair drug testing in 5, 7, 10 or 12 drug panels. Testing parameters can also be customized as needed. Mobile or on-site testing is available. All confirmed results are approved by an MRO (Medical Review Officer).
Click here for our laboratory certifications.